New details about the DVD and Blu-ray editions of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald were revealed. The DVD and Blu-ray will be available on March 12th in the USA and on March 20th in Europe.
There will be an introduction audio with director David Yates and more than one hour of Special Features, divided into the following categories:
- J.K Rowling: A World Revealed;
- Wizards on Screen, Fans in Real Life;
- Distinctly Dumbledore;
- Unlocking Scene Secrets: The Return to Hogwarts;
- Unlocking Scene Secrets: Newt’s Menagerie;
- Unlocking Scene Secrets: Credence, Nagini and the Circus Arcanus;
- Unlocking Scene Secrets: Paris and Place Cachée;
- Unlocking Scene Secrets: Le Ministére des Affaires Magiques: The French Ministry;
- Unlocking Scene Secrets: Grindelwald’s Escape and the Ring of Fire;
- Deleted Scenes.
The Blu-ray and 4K UHD versions will have an extended version, with an extra 7 minutes of scenes that were not in the original movie. This version will be available only for digital platforms and will be available for download after the purchase of the physical disc.
Written by [J.K. Rowling] and directed by [David Yates], Fantastic Beasts: the Crimes of Grindelwald is the second of five movies in the Fantastic Beasts series.