A group of French Harry Potter fans produced a non-profit film about the Gaunt family, of which Salazar Slytherin and Voldemort are descendants. The trailer for the production was published on Friday (19) on YouTube.
The fan-film seeks to rescue the Gaunt story, which is explained in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but has just cut from the official film adaptation of the book. The production will premiere on May 29 on YouTube.
Watch the trailer for the Voldemort family movie
The trailer is narrated in English and subtitles are available in the same language, as well as Spanish, French and Russian.
The film begins when the head of the Department of Law Enforcement of Magic, Bob Ogden, visits Servoleo Gaunt with a subpoena for his son, Morfin, who the night before had bewitched a Muggle.
During the visit to the Gaunt mansion, Bob spotted a young witch, Merope, looking out the window at a young Muggle named Tom Riddle. It is from there that the relationship between Merope and Tom will arise, from which The Voldemort’s Tom Servoleo Riddle will be born.
Another film about Voldemort
This is the second fan-movie about Voldemort. The first, released in 2019, caught the fans’ attention for the visual effects similar to those of the official Harry Potter films and had over 17 million views on YouTube. You can watch it here.
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdEmma Watson: Her last work was filmed in 2018
- is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fan-movie about the Gaunt family and the origins of Voldemort wins trailerHistory will address the relationship between Mérope Gaunt, Voldemort’s mother, and Tom Riddle, the wizard’s father
- Fantastic Beasts producers hire four new actors for the third filmOne of them, the German Oliver Masucci, will portray the Head of the International Confederation of Wizards
- Evanna Lynch announces memoir about her struggle with anorexiaActress found in Harry Potter part of the strength needed to recover from the disorder
- GALLERY: The Chamber of Secrets will win edition illustrated by Brazilian designer of Minalima studioEdition will be launched in the 2nd half of 2021; see previews
- Rupert Grint says he’s never watched all the Harry Potter movies and doesn’t expect an invitation to TV seriesActor said he plans to watch them along with his daughter
- Cursed Child performances return from February; see agenda of each countryTheaters in the US, England and Australia, as well as Germany, Canada and Japan, already have dates to reopen
- After rumor, JK Rowling denies production of Harry Potter TV seriesWarnerMedia and HBOMax, which would produce and distribute the series, respectively, also denied production