The author of Harry Potter, JK Rowling, denied on Friday (29) that a TV series of the franchise is being produced for streaming. She used her official website to write about it.
“Although the rumour is on the rise, we confirm that there are no plans for a Harry Potter TV series.”– JK Rowling on her official website
The author also took the opportunity to recall in her text that WarnerMedia and HBO Max, which would produce and air the series, respectively, also denied the rumour.
JK Rowling beress Harry Potter series
Jk Rowling’s text came after The Hollywood Reporter published that WarnerMedia executives would be in contact with screenwriters to develop a Harry Potter series.
The American news portal, which specializes in entertainment coverage, often gives news holes, many of which in the future prove to be true.
See more news about Harry Potter at POTTERISH
- Emma Watson decides to put her career on holdEmma Watson: Her last work was filmed in 2018
- is Daniel Radcliffe embarrassed by Harry Potter? Not reallyThe actor’s declarations were out of context and made Daniel Radcliffe’s fans feel that he is ungrateful for Harry Potter.
- Fan-movie about the Gaunt family and the origins of Voldemort wins trailerHistory will address the relationship between Mérope Gaunt, Voldemort’s mother, and Tom Riddle, the wizard’s father
- Fantastic Beasts producers hire four new actors for the third filmOne of them, the German Oliver Masucci, will portray the Head of the International Confederation of Wizards
- Evanna Lynch announces memoir about her struggle with anorexiaActress found in Harry Potter part of the strength needed to recover from the disorder
- GALLERY: The Chamber of Secrets will win edition illustrated by Brazilian designer of Minalima studioEdition will be launched in the 2nd half of 2021; see previews